Skip to content
- 1 ripe banana mashed
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp walnuts chopped
- Mash the banana in a microwave safe mug and add the egg, Greek yogurt and vegetable oil to the banana. Mix well.
- Add in flour, brown and granulated sugar, baking powder and cinnamon to the egg and banana mixture. Stir until combined.
- gently fold in chopped walnuts.
- Microwave on high for one minute and thirty seconds. Check to see if cooked by inserting a toothpick into the mug cake. If it comes out clean, it’s completely cooked.
- If the toothpick doesn’t come out clean, microwave on high for another minute and half.
- Serve warm.
- You can serve with more Greek yogurt and some raspberries
- for more flavor add chocolate chips or coconut flakes