PREP TIME: 4 HRS
TOTAL TIME: 4 HRS
- 6 Cups Watermelon Chunks
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 20-30 mint leaves finely diced
- 8 Popsicle Sticks
- To the blender/food processor, add the the watermelon and lime juice and blend until smooth, about 15 seconds.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl to discard the watermelon seeds. Stir in the mint leaves.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicles molds equally.
- Place the molds in the freezer and freeze until slightly firm, about 1 to 2 hours depending on your freezer (check after one hour). Insert the popsicle sticks into the centre of each mould. The mixture should be slightly solid enough to hold the popsicle sticks in place without them sliding over.
- Return to the freezer and freeze until firm, about 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove popsicles when ready and let sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to remove from the molds. Enjoy!