COOK TIME: 3 HRS
Total TIME: 3 HRS
- 1 small ripe avocado, pitted and peeled (mine was 6.5 ounces unpeeled. 3.18 ounces peeled)
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs (or chocolate chips) (optional)
No Bake Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Add the avocado and coconut cream to a food processor and pulse together until incorporated.
- Add the maple syrup, banana and cocoa powder and blend until incorporated, about 15-30 seconds.
- Add the cacao nibs if desired and blend again.
- Scoop the pudding into one container or 3-4 mini containers. Cover the top with saran wrap, pressing until the pudding so that water doesn’t condense in the pudding.
- Place in your fridge for at least 3 hours to set.
- Garnish with a mint leaf, coconut whipped cream and a sprinkling of cocoa powder.