This thick and frosty purple smoothie contains wild blueberries, pumpkin seeds and banana.
- 1 1/2 – 2 bananas, frozen
- 1 cup wild blueberries, frozen
- 1 1/4 cups non-dairy milk – soy or pea
- 1-2 Tbsp raw sprouted pumpkin seeds
- Topping: More pumpkin seeds, to taste
- Add the non-dairy milk and pumpkin seeds to a high speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add in the blueberries and banana. Blend until thick and frosty. If needed, add a few additional splashes of non-dairy milk — or a few ice cubes for added frostiness.
- Pour into a serving cup or bowl and add pumpkin seeds over top to serve.
Yield: 1-2 servings
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 03 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 02 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
- Calories: 400
- Protein: 20g