- SERVES 6
- HANDS-ON TIME 15 MIN, PLUS OVERNIGHT SOAKING
These vegan overnight oats use a tin of mango purée for an intensely fruity flavour – it’s something a little bit different to tuck in to in the morning. Top with a mix of nuts and seeds for extra crunch and fibre.
- 300G JUMBO ROLLED OATS
- 275ML DAIRY-FREE MILK (WE USED OAT)
- 450G TIN OF MANGO PULP
- 1 LARGE APPLE, GRATED
- 200G DAIRY-FREE YOGURT (WE USED COCONUT)
- PASSION FRUIT SEEDS AND THE PULP, TOASTED CHOPPED PISTACHIOS, POMEGRANATE SEEDS, MIXED SEEDS, TO SERVE
- In a large bowl, mix the jumbo rolled oats with the dairy-free milk, the tin of mango pulp, grated apple and 125ml cold water.
- Stir in the dairy-free yogurt, then cover and chill overnight or for up to 3 days.
- To serve, divide among bowls, then top with passion fruit seeds and the pulp, toasted chopped pistachios,pomegranate seeds and mixed seeds, as you like