Skip to content
|110 g||all-purpose flour|
|50 g||vegan butter|
|1 tbsp.||almond milk|
|230 ml||almond milk|
|2 ||vanilla pods|
|2-3 ||fresh figs|
|30 g||vegan butter|
|50 g||almonds ground|
|20 g||all-purpose flour|
- 1Put the ingredients for the dough into a bowl and mix well until a smooth dough forms. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2Mix 5 tablespoons of the almond milk with 2-3 tablespoons of sugar and the cornstarch until smooth.
- 3Pour the rest of the milk and the sugar into a pot and bring to the boil.
- 4Carefully cut open the vanilla pods and scrape the seeds into the boiling milk.
- 5Now stir in the milk-cornstarch mixture. Stir continuously as you bring everything to the boil.
- 6Transfer the pudding into a bowl, cover directly with cling film and allow to cool.
- 7Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- 8Grease a springform pan (ca. 20 cm) and dust it lightly with flour.
- 9Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Press it into the springform baking tin, ensuring the dough is 1cm high around the edges.
- 10Take the pudding which has now cooled and mix it with the soft butter into a cream.
- 11Now add the sugar and blend the mixture together again until it becomes a smooth cream.
- 12Mix in the flour, ground almonds and salt, and mix until a smooth batter forms.
- 13Pour the batter onto the base and spread out evenly.
- 14Cut the figs into eighths and place on top of the filling.
- 15Bake the cake for about 45 minutes. Allow it to cool for at least 1 hour before slicing.