- 20 Minutes + Marinating
- Serves 3
Tangy pickled grapes meet creamy taleggio in this gluten free recipe, the perfect low calorie midweek meal
- walnut halves 50g
- soft brown sugar 2 tbsp
- red wine vinegar 4 tbsp
- red grapes 100g, halved
- watercress 2 handfuls
- pear 1, peeled, cored and sliced into thin wedges
- taleggio 200g, sliced
- STEP 1Heat a frying pan and toast the walnuts, tossing until they are slightly browned and smell nutty, then leave to cool.
- STEP 2Stir the sugar and vinegar in a bowl, and leave for 5 minutes until the sugar starts to dissolve, then add the grapes and toss. Leave for 10 minutes while you prep the rest of the ingredients.
- STEP 3Put the watercress onto plates or a sharing platter, then top with the pear and taleggio.
- STEP 4Drain the grapes but reserve the liquid. Whisk 2 tbsp of olive oil into the pickling liquid. Scatter the grapes over the salad then drizzle over 3-4 tbsp of the dressing and finish with the walnuts.ADVERTISINGinRead invented by Teads