- 25 Minutes
- Serves 2
Check out this colourful vegan bowl with fragrant falafel, crunchy beets and warm grains. This easy recipe is a simple yet stylish midweek meal for two
- cooked mixed grains 250g microwavable pack
- baby spinach 50g, chopped
- cumin seeds ½ tsp, toasted
- red onion ¼, finely chopped
- lemon ½, juiced
- olive oil 1 tbsp
- falafel 200g pack (we like Cauldron)
- avocado ½, sliced
- cooked beetroot 100g, diced
- hummus 4 tbsp
- dill a small handful of chopped
- STEP 1Heat the mixed grains following pack instructions then tip into a bowl. Add the spinach, cumin seeds, red onion, lemon juice and olive oil. Season and toss together.
- STEP 2Tip into 2 shallow bowls. Heat the falafel and divide between the bowls along with the avocado, beetroot and hummus. Scatter with dill to serve.