- 25 Minutes
- Makes 4 Pots
Check out these rhubarb pots for a healthy low cal breakfast. These colourful breakfast pots are super simple to make and are high in protein, perfect fuel to start your day
- rhubarb 400g, cut into 4cm pieces
- honey 3 tbsp
- lemon ½, juiced
- jumbo oats 50g
- hazelnuts 25g, roughly chopped
- coconut chips 25g
- 0% fat greek yogurt 400g
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6. Put the rhubarb, 2 tbsp honey and the lemon juice in a baking dish in a single layer and cover tightly with foil. Roast for 15-20 minutes until the rhubarb is very soft. Cool completely.
- STEP 2While the rhubarb is cooling, put the oats and hazelnuts in a roasting tray. Mix the remaining 1 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of water, add to the nuts and toss. Cook for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned and they smell toasted. Add the coconut chips for the final 5 minutes.
- STEP 3In 4 small jars or glasses, layer up the rhubarb (including any juices) and yogurt. If you’re eating straight away, top with the oats, nuts and coconut. If not, cover the pots – they will keep in the fridge for 4 days. Put the nuts into an airtight container and sprinkle on just before serving.