- 40 Minutes + Chilling
- Makes 12
Check out this recipe for our super-quick and easy granola clusters. These make for a great mid-morning or energy-boosting snackSeptember 19, 2017 at 2:47 pm
- coconut oil 85g
- runny honey 5 tbsp
- jumbo oats 100g
- ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp
- dried mango 50g, chopped
- raisins 50g
- pumpkin seeds 25g
- sesame seeds 25g
- ground almonds 25g
- icing sugar 1 tbsp
- natural yogurt 1/2 tbsp or Non Dairy alternative
- STEP 1Heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Line a 22cm brownie tin with baking paper.
- STEP 2Put the oil and runny honey in a bowl and melt with a short blast in the microwave.
- STEP 3Add the remaining cluster ingredients to a large bowl, tip in the honey and oil, and mix really well.
- STEP 4Tip into the prepared tin, press down and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- STEP 5Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes, then, using slightly wet hands, shape into walnut-sized balls by squeezing the mixture together in your hands.
- STEP 6Chill for 30 minutes.
- STEP 7For the drizzle, put the icing sugar in a small bowl, add the yogurt and mix well.
- STEP 8Add ¼ tsp of water if it’s a bit stiff (you should be able to drizzle it).
- STEP 9Drizzle all over the clusters and chill for another 30 minutes.