These vegan brownies are raw and completely delicious! They’re easy to make and easy to eat, so what are you waiting for?
- 1 1/2 cups (215g) raw nuts, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup (90g) dates, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/2 cup (65g) cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (57g) coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (125ml) + 2 tbs water
- Shredded coconut, nuts or toppings of your choice, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth
- Pour into a square cake tin and smooth with a spatula
- Add optional toppings to your brownie mixture and place in the fridge to set, at least 3 hours
- Store in the fridge or freezer.