This vegan cheesecake with raspberries is one of my favorite vegan cakes! It’s super easy to make and unlike many vegan cheesecake recipes it’s baked and not made with cashews.
Course Breakfast, Dessert
Prep Time 15 minutesT
Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings 12 pieces
For the crust:
- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plant-based margarine It should be soft, so put it out of the fridge about 1 hour before using.
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons water
For the cheesecake:
- 35 oz vanilla soy yogurt (1 kg)
- 2 bags vanilla pudding powder or custard powder (make sure it’s vegan) (2.8 oz or 80 g in total)
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1/4 cup agave
For the topping:
- 1/2 cup pureed raspberries
- fresh raspberries
- fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F. Prepare the crust: Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and use your hands to knead it into a soft dough.
- Rub the pan with margarine all over the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of the pan, making a thicker layer on the bottom than on the sides.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake filling. Beat with a hand-held electric mixer until well combined.
- Pour in the filling and bake for about 1 hour. Don’t worry if the filling is still soft and a bit runny. It will harden once the cake has cooled down. Let it cool down for an hour. Then place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- Top it with the raspberry sauce, some fresh raspberries, and some mint leaves. Enjoy!