These No-Bake Lemon Tarts are easy to make with tart lemon flavor. The super creamy and bright lemon filling is perfectly complimented by the lemony cashew coconut crust. These gluten-free, Paleo and vegan tarts are perfect for warm days!
The coconut cashew crust provides such a delicious base – I added lemon zest and juice to the crust too, so it adds a little extra zing. No part of the tart is left un-lemony!
The filling starts with soaked cashews, which provide a super creamy and smooth base. Along with a hearty dose of fresh lemon juice and zest, coconut oil, coconut milk, maple syrup, and a hint of vanilla and salt make an irresistible treat.
The whole recipe is made in a blender or food processor . No need to wash between crust and filling too, which is always a plus 👍 less dishes is always a win!
Once your tarts are nice and chilled, you get to the good part: digging in. No lie, my eyes lit up like the heart-eyes emoji when I took a bite. The bite and chew of the coconut crust, paired with the super tart and creamy lemon filling, was pure lemon dessert perfection. So far from too sweet – it was just to my tastes.
I couldn’t be more thrilled with how deliciously these turned out. Bold and chewy lemon coconut crust, with the tart and vibrant creamy lemon filling – it’s pure lemon perfection, and since there’s no baking or cooking necessary, they’re perfect to whip up in the coming summer heat. They’re especially refreshing served nice and chilled – just what you want on a hot afternoon. If you’re a tart lemon lover, I hope you’ll give these no-bake lemon tarts a try.
No-Bake Lemon Tarts
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Servings 3 mini tarts
Calories 357 kcal
- Lightly grease three 4.75” tart pans or one 9” tart pan with coconut oil.
- For the crust, combine the shredded coconut and cashews in a food processor or high powered blender and pulse to combine and break up the cashews into smaller bits. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest and pulse to combine, until it’s fully moistened and sticks together.
- Press evenly along the bottom and up the sides of your prepared pan/s. Set aside.
- In the same food processor or blender (no need to wash between), combine all of the ingredients in the filling. Turn the food processor or blender on medium-high and blend for about 2 minutes, or until the mixture is silky smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides as necessary. You may need to add a bit more coconut milk or lemon juice to get it to blend smoothly if your blender isn’t super high-powered. Once it’s smooth, taste and adjust the maple syrup or lemon juice if desired, depending on your tastes.
- Pour the filling into the prepared crust and smooth the top.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to set before serving. Serve chilled, and keep any leftovers in the refrigerator (or freezer for longer storage).
No-Bake Lemon Tarts
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 357 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25g 38%
Total Carbohydrates 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 7g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.