This raw vegan Rosey Rocky Road is like a love-spell in a slice. It totally has magic love powers. Fills an 8 inch square cake tin.
Cuisine Gluten free, Raw, Vegan
Prep Time 25 minutesT
Total Time 25 minutesS
Calories 280 kcal
- 1 cup cacao butter liquefied
- 1 cup 100% pure maple syrup
- 2 scrapped vanilla beans
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1 cup cacao powder sifted
THE ROCKY FACTOR:
- ½ cup walnuts ground in food processor to a rough meal
- ½ cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 cup dried sour cherries organic, no added sugar
THE ROSE FACTOR:
- Dried rose petals to sprinkle
- First, make the base chocolate. Blend the first five ingredients of The Base together till smooth and creamy, then add the cacao powder and give a final blitz.
- Now, add the Rocky. Pour the base into a large mixing bowl, and stir in all the Rocky ingredients.
- Finally, make it pretty. Pour the mixture into an 8 inch pan, lined with baking paper. Sprinkle dried rose petals and happy wishes over the top to decorate, and let set in the freezer for an hour before serving.