Loaded with coconut, pineapple and mango, this easy overnight oats recipe will transport you to the tropics. Meal-prep a big batch for ready-to-eat breakfasts throughout the week.
Ingredients 1 serving
- ½ cup rolled oats (see Tip)
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk beverage
- ¼ cup diced pineapple
- 1 tablespoon chopped unsweetened dried mango
- 1½ teaspoons chia seeds
- 1½ teaspoons unsweetened shredded coconut
- Prep 10 minutes
- Ready In 8 hours
- Combine oats, coconut milk, pineapple, mango and chia seeds in a small bowl or jar. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with coconut before serving.
- Tip: People with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should use oats that are labeled “gluten-free,” as oats are often cross-contaminated with wheat and barley.
- To make ahead: Prepare through Step 1 and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Serving size: 1 jar
- Per serving: 281 calories; 10 g fat(5 g sat); 8 g fiber; 42 g carbohydrates; 7 g protein; 27 mcg folate; 0 mg cholesterol; 10 g sugars; 0 g added sugars; 724 IU vitamin A; 20 mg vitamin C; 292 mg calcium; 2 mg iron; 147 mg sodium; 205 mg potassium
- Nutrition Bonus: Vitamin C (33% daily value), Calcium (29% dv)
- Carbohydrate Servings: 3