White Chocolate Latte
This White Chocolate Latte is perfect to sip on. Course Beverages Prep Time 10 minutes Servings 1
- 1 ounce white chocolate melting wafers 13 wafers, 32 grams, or a little less than 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 ounces coffee
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream optional
- white chocolate shavings optional
- crushed candy canes optional
- Brew the coffee in a Moka or espresso machine.
- If you are topping your drink with whipped cream, beat the heavy whipping cream in a stainless steel or glass bowl on high speed until the cream is the consistency you desire (stiff peaks vs. thick and creamy, etc.). Set aside.
- Add the white chocolate and milk to a small saucepan and turn the heat on medium-low. Mix together until the chocolate is melted.
- Turn the heat off, and use a milk frother to froth the milk.
- Add the coffee to your mug. Pour the frothed milk into the coffee. Top with the whipped cream and dust with white chocolate shavings and crushed peppermints.