- 1 1/2 cups light coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened plain almond milk (DIY or store-bought)
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick (or 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch ground black pepper
- Sweetener of choice (i.e. brown rice syrup, date syrup)
- 1 pomegranate
To a small saucepan, add coconut milk, almond milk, ground turmeric, ground ginger, cinnamon stick, coconut oil, black pepper, and sweetener of choice.
Whisk to combine and warm over medium heat. Heat until hot to the touch but not boiling – about 4 minutes – whisking frequently.
Turn off heat and taste to adjust flavor.
Stir with fresh pomegranate and serve immediately.