This Mixed Herb Greek Yogurt Dip combines basil, mint, and dill with lemon juice, capers, and Greek yogurt to make an easy and healthy addition to snack time. Dip things in it or drizzle it on salads or salmon. The possibilities are endless.
Course Sides and Snacks
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1/2 cup mint
- 1/3 cup dill
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice about half a lemon
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- Put the olive oil, garlic, basil, mint, dill, capers, and lemon juice into a food processor and pulse until all the greens are very finely diced, similar to pesto. Add the Greek yogurt and pulse until combined. Add the salt and pepper and pulse.
- Serve cool as a dip, drizzle it on salmon, salads, grilled veggies, or flank steak in pita bread with arugula and feta.
Although there is more basil and mint, keep in mind that the dill ends up being the prominent flavor. If you would rather the basil and mint to shine, feel free to adjust the amounts.