- 60 g of coconut flour
- 60 g of almond powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons of date syrup
- 5 tbs apple sauce (unsweetened)
- 1 medium grated zucchini (one and a half mugs)
Homemade Super Easy Mango Jam
- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 2 tablespoon Agave Syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Peel and grate the zucchini, in a stainer squeeze the surplus liquid out.
- Mix all the dry ingredients first in a bowl, then add everything else to the mixture. Swiftly stir, because coconut powder loves to absorb a lot of liquid.
- Pour into a silicone baking mold and bake in the preheated oven for 25 mins, then let it cool.
- In a blender combine the mango and chia seeds until smooth, let it settle for 15 mins then add to your Zucchini Cake and serve immediately.
I like to fill it with jam. Using a long serrated knife and a sawing motion, cut the layer horizontally to make 2 layers. Spread jam over the first layer and insert them together. Then pour the cocoa mixture over the cake.