Date Mandel Crust
- 10 soft, dried dates
- 100g almonds
- 100g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sesame seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1tsp nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup (or choice of sweetener)
- 1/2 cup of cashew (soaked in water for min. 1-2 hours then rinsed)
- 1 tsp matcha
- 2 cans coconut cream (freeze for 30 mins before use)
- 1/4 cup of raspberries
- 60g erythritol (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 pinch vanilla
- Roast the almond and pumpkin seeds in a pan
- Mix in a blender
- Roast the sesame seeds and add them to the mixture.
- Stir in the cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
- Afterward, pit the dates and mash them with a fork or similar, then add them to the dry ingredients and knead everything for a few minutes.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of your tart pan (if you wet your fingers with cold water it’s not gonna be so sticky.)
- Place in the freezer to chill until you make the coconut cashew cream.
Blend the soaked and rinsed cashews with erythritol until smooth.
Add the fatty part of the 2 cans of coconut cream. (don’t use all the liquid, it will be good for another time)
Depends how many layers you will do, divide the cream.
Combine the first batch with 1 tsp matcha, blend until you get a homogenous texture.
Fill the mix in the chilled almond crust. (let it chill again for 15 mins in the freezer)
Combine the second batch cream with 1/2 cup of raspberries and fill the tart pan carefully.
I layered one simple cashew cream onto the top then leave it chill in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours.
Just before serving use coconut flakes, pecan peanuts to make it pretty.