This Super Fast Blender Broccoli Pistachio Soup only uses three ingredients, can be assembled in 10 minutes or less, is velvety smooth, and tastes great cold or hot. Dress it up however you want, but a little toasted coconut, pistachios, and sliced bananas are amazing and easy options.
Course Main Dishes
Prep Time 10 minutes
Calories 193 kcal
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or nut/soy milk of choice
- 1/2 cup shelled unsalted pistachios measured with their shells on and then unshelled
- 2 cups steamed broccolini or broccoli, roughly chopped
- salt, to taste I used a 1/2 teaspoon
- white pepper, to taste
- toasted unsweetened flaked coconut (optional)
- banana slices (optional)
- pistachios (optional)
- Combine the almond milk, shelled pistachios, and broccoli in a high-speed blender. Slowly increase speed to highest setting and blend until completely smooth, pressing down with a tamper if necessary.
If don’t have any leftover broccoli or don’t feel like steaming it, you can use raw broccoli instead. Just blend on the highest setting for 6 to 8 minutes until steam starts escaping from the top of the blender.
This soup can be served chilled, at room temperature, or hot.