- Prep Time:10 minutes
- Cook Time:20 minutes
1 cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons pure maple syrup
2-3 tablespoons coconut flour
sea salt to taste
6 tablespoons gluten-free rice crisp cereal
1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
3/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter and maple syrup until thick.
- Stir in enough coconut flour to get a texture that is neither too sticky nor too dry.
- Add salt to taste and stir in cereal.
- Shape into small balls.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the coconut oil and chocolate chips over medium heat.
- After half of the chips are melted, remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- With a fork, dip the peanut butter balls into the chocolate and tap off any excess chocolate.
- Place on a parchment lined cutting board.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes then serve!
Per Serving: Calories: 141; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Monounsaturated Fat: 0g; Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g; Cholesterol: 1mg; Sodium: 27mg; Potassium: 9mg; Carbohydrate: 11g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 7g; Protein: 4g
Nutrition Bonus: Iron:3%